Thursday, May 4, 2017

Tell me what you see

Look into my eyes, and tell me what you see
An awkward tomboy or crazy nerd chasing her college degree?

Can't I be both? Yes, no, maybe.
Or am I Merely just the image of what you think about lately?

 See I can be what I want, I can't be put in a box
And to those who think otherwise they can kick rocks

Yes, I'm a bit arrogant and at times I get angry
But the thing is, it doesn't take that long to tame me

There's struggle behind success, but some don't get the picture
Just like there's greed behind money, it's another hidden figure

But I work for mine....I earn every penny
Before I'm laid to rest I hope I've made plenty

There's a difference between existing and living
Living means you don't have a problem with giving
And existing means you have a problem with living

Honesty it's all about how you see yourself
I'm self paid and self made

I enjoy the wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment