Sunday, May 14, 2017

daily decisions


Another shady mission everytime I hit the streets
I love my city but it get hella mainey up in the east

They kill and they steal and they show no defeat
but thats what you gotta do when yo mama gotta eat

Gotta pay the bills gotta bring food to the table
and by any means make sure yo family is stable

But at what cost think about the things that you lose
easy money or slow money which one you gone choose?

See the easy money too yea thats a nice route
might mess around and end buying a pretty nice house

But think about what you had to do just to get it
All the wrong decisions coming back, now you regret it
When you get the easy money you be ballin on a limit
You be thinking was it worth it doin wrong and sinnin
You can be what you want you ain't gotta tote the strap
But I understand in these streets you gotta watch yo back, but

The slow money is the best money
Set yoself to live lavish and invest money
turn a little bit into a lotta bit yea thats that blessed money
Never gotta worry bout buying a bullet proof vest money
Never stress money no contest money
Stay in yo lane ride yo wave get a check money
New boyfriend every week given you the neck money
everywhere you go you get all the respect money.

Is'nt that what its all about right?
Living good in the world without a doubt right.
Don't worry bout nothin yea thats about right
Do it for the money never for the clout right?

But then again what do it really it mean?
A thug or a lawyer or something in between,
A hoe or a house wife which one you gone turn into to
They only fake labels that the haters tend to give you
Aint nobody perfect cus I know I'm not
But I know I gotta do the right thing cus I only got one shot





No comments:

Post a Comment