Monday, May 1, 2017

Dear dad

See Im blessed cuz my dad stuck around he's a one women man ain't no need to look around,

Him and moms didn't work out but it is what it is 
he handle his business and take care of his kids,

I'm the middle child but I'm still your baby 
you'll go to war with anybody if they ever do me shady, 

I'm lucky cus I got a king as a father,
and you lucky too you got a princess as a daughter,"

Not saying he perfect but he comes pretty close, 
and when they ask about my dad all I ever boast

You made yourself a boss without a college degree, I'm probably prouder of you more than you prouder of me

Anytime I needed something you were always there, 
even if I don't say it you know I always care

I look just like you that's why they call me little Sam, 
My Dad is the real definition of a man,

No comments:

Post a Comment