Monday, February 13, 2017





                                                  
                                                      From the desk of 22 year old Jada

                     
I reminisce on the days I cant get back, They always speakin down on me, I'm tired of the chit chat,

All I wanna do is be great is that a crime, people turn sour for the green like a lime, It's like a hula

hoop how I'm goin in circles, I'm clumsy but I'm kind hearted you can call mertle urkel, I'm only 22

but I got an old soul, If you look deep inside you can probably find gold, Lost in the world but I'm

ready to be found, young girl from the ghetto but her vibe is so profound.


                                                                                                                      - Jada M.

1 comment: